RFID Based Baggage Tracking
Why need RFID to track baggage?
An average of 10,000 bags were lost every day in 2005.
Airlines can be held accountable for up to $2,500 per piece of lost luggage.
The exact read rates in most systems range from 80% naar 90%, while the RFID system achieves an accurate read rate of 99.9%. The advantages of RFID systems are mainly reflected in the following points:
- Solve the problem of baggage loss
- Warehousing management of goods
- Transportation process and cargo tracking
- Save airport management costs and improve work efficiency
- Reduce aircraft accident risks
- Tracking and positioning of goods and personnel
- Authorization stuff
- Long-range positioning
Tagging every baggage by RFID Label:
Tracking on tunnel/scanning point
Long range tracking
Tracking before loading
Send message to the client
Post tijd: 2020-10-19